Visionaire Ramadan

Eid Mubarak!! We have completed another Ramadan in our life. Alhamdulillah and may Allah accept (our good deeds) from us and you.



During the recent Ramadan, I have signed up for a course named as Visionaire Ramadan by the infamous Sheikh Muhammad Alshareef. Actually, I have followed his amazing videos regarding du'a like from two years ago.

However, due to my construed perspective that this would be just another same 'ol, same 'ol course I put off from signing on. But this Ramadan is different. I was determined to enrol and put myself to a challenge. So I did. Alhamdulillah.

I would not want to elaborate much about Visionaire Ramadan lest I would sound like bragging but I really would love to just to show how much the course has changed my perspective on making du'a, on the One who answers du'a and on myself, as a person. Subhanallah.

Check out the video below to make sense more out of my ramblings. :) 


After taking this course, I had this amazing feeling of not wanting to let a single second of Ramadan goes by without making any du'a.

Lately, while I was cooking, washing the dishes or whenever, wherever, without me realizing it, I made du'a to Allah even for simple things. As if I am speaking to Him because I know, La hau la wala quwwata illa billah. I need His help.

This is how great Visionaire Ramadan has affected me and definitely this is a blessing from Allah.

One thing that I would really love to share is that, I have an Indonesian friend who married a Pakistani and her husband has another children from another marriage. She told me that she has problem with one of the children.

The said child is very timid and lack initiative to chip in doing the house chores. The thing is that the child is an adult, she is 19 years old! This brings great remorse to her as she doesn't want to be seen as a bossy step-mother.

When she told me this, it was after I had completed the Visionaire Ramadan course. So I told her to make a lot of du'a and also tell her family especially to the child to do the same. I, myself too made a du'a for her in one of my sujood.

Lo and behold, yesterday; 1st day of Syawal, I visited her and she told me that the said child has changed!! She is no longer timid and she helps a lot in the house. Everyone is so surprised and her husband has smiled and joked a lot with his children too.

The power of du'a and believing in Allah that He answers all du'a in His infinite wisdom and He knows:
1-which du'a is best for us and He answers immediately
2-which du'a is best for us later and He postpones it
3-which du'a which we think is good for us but to Allah, He knows that it is not good for us, hence He gives us something better.

Subhanallah.

As Imam Shafiee said, "If you knew how Allah deals with your affairs for you, your heart would break out of love for Him".

Zarina ElKabdani

Hola! We are a Malaysian + Moroccan couple currently living in Madrid.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post